Welcome to my homepage!
I obtained my PhD (officially, Dr. rer. nat. or Doctor of natural sciences) from the Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology of Technische Universität Darmstadt in Germany. My PhD advisor was Prof. Heinz Koeppl. I did my Masters in Statistics (M.Stat.) from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India.
I am broadly interested in applications of probability theory and statistics to problems arising from epidemiology, biology, statistical physics, computer science, and engineering disciplines.
Mathematical Biosciences Institute
The Ohio State University
Jennings Hall 3rd Floor, 1735 Neil Avenue,
Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
Email: khudabukhsh.2 at osu.edu
| Google Scholar | ResearchGate | ORCID | Twitter |
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany.
- PhD. (Dr. rer. nat.), 2014 - 2018.
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Advisor: Prof. Heinz Koeppl
- PhD committee: Prof. Heinz Koeppl, Prof. Ralf Steinmetz, Prof. Frank Aurzada, Prof. Abdelhak M. Zoubir, Prof. Florian Steinke, Prof. Rolf Jakoby (chairman)
- Thesis available here.
- Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India.
- M. Stat., 2009-2011.
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India.
- B. Sc. with Honours in Statistics, 2006-2009.
List of publications available here.